Have you ever considered moving to Orange County, CA? It is one of the state’s, if not the country’s, most beautiful counties, and there is something there for everybody. You also don’t have to worry about finding an Orange County church, should you be worried about being able to exert your faith. Let’s take a closer look at the 10 reasons why you should consider moving to Orange County.
Why A Move to Orange County Is the Right Thing to Do
- You will have perfect weather all year long. In fact, there are only between seven and 10 days of rain on average per year. Usually, the mornings are around 40F, which is the coldest it will get. In the evening, you will be able to enjoy balmy nights. In fact, very few people in Orange County own sweaters or jackets, or at least not for practical reasons. Furthermore, because of the weather, you can plant twice per year and harvest. And perhaps spend evenings in your backyard watching your plants grow.
- There are lots of small towns in Orange County, where people really build communities. Take Villa Park, for instance, where only 6,800 people live. Everybody knows each other, but they welcome newcomers as well. If that is too small for you, you can consider Brea, Yorba Linda, Placentia, or Orange instead.
- It is a very family-orientated county, offerings lots of sporting events outdoors at all of the different schools. Plus, if you like golf, you are spoiled for choice.
- There are quite a few famous people, so if you enjoy being star struck, this is the place to be. You will find Angels baseball stars, football stars, Fortune 500 CEOs, professional lawyers and doctors, and more.
- The schools in Orange County average scores in the high 900s, making them some of the best in the country.
- There are places of worship for every faith imaginable in Orange County. And if you are a church-goer, you will be happy to know churches are filled every Sunday.
- There is a real sense of tranquility in Orange County. This is what makes it so desirable, and particularly for families. Plus, you can enjoy some of the country’s best restaurants within these communities.
- The City is very much involved in what happens, and they encourage residents to also take part in their communities. Thanks to this, there always seems to be money available for sports and education.
- The homes are absolutely stunning, as are the neighborhoods. You can easily have a 20 foot setback. It is a 15 minute drive to the ocean, and it will take you less than an hour to reach snow in winter if you fancy it. Travel is also very well organized.
- The resale value on Orange County properties is fantastic, with most properties appreciated. So although homes there are expensive, you are making a solid investment into your own financial future.